Joico Daily Care Leave-In Detangler Review

Friday, June 3, 2011
Purchase: $9.99 @ Winners

This is my second go-to detangler. Originally, I thought that Bumble and Bumble's Tonic Spray was irritating my scalp (but it terns out I just have psoriasis) so I bought this in hopes it would help me detangle my long hair before brushing, and it works! However, this is not a miracle worker and I don't know if I'd spend full-regular-price on this product but I LOVE winners for great discounts such as this! It definitely helps to detangle my hair, I just used it after having my hair dyed (which makes my hair super sticky and thick and knotty) and it helped the brush go straight through. Another tip, is to ALWAYS brush your hair BEFORE you wash it so that it is less tangly after. As you may know, brushing your hair when wet can damage your delicate strands so be careful! I do recommend this product but I would definitely suggest trying to get it at a discounted price!

1 comments:

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I hate it when my hair gets tangled. I want to give this a try.

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

*Check out my giveaway:
http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...