Vichy Normaderm Triple Action Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion

Friday, April 22, 2011
So I took the 7-Day Challenge with Vichy's Triple Action Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion and I was not impressed. The first thing I noticed about this product, is that it gobbs up as soon as I try to put on my face primer. Also, it made it difficult to apply my foundation smoothly as it sits on top of the skin and doesn't completely absorb.
I didn't notice any difference in my skin either. It didn't help clear up any of my existing acne and I blemishes still appeared while and after using his product.nTherefore, I have nothing really positive to say. I still prefer their mattifying moisturizer to any other though!

7 comments:

G A B Y said...

Oh wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this sucks! It's such a mess when you try to apply foundation, and as soon as I rub my skin, there's some residues that show up. I'm glad I got to try some samples first!

Tracy@Beauty Reflections said...

Eek! I hate when moisturizers gob up. No thank you!

Mary said...

Yah, I am so glad I didn't pay for it! But now I have a $3 coupon for it that I'll never use.

Justine (Productrater) said...

I found it was pretty nice.... maybe my dry skin just absorbs it better? Sorry it didn't work for you, I only used it a few times, I ordered two samples packs so I had loads to go through still.

Tracy D said...

Too bad it didn't work, I've heard mixed reviews on this.

Miss A said...

I have tried this and wasn't impressed either.

It's a weird product. I agree that it doesn't absorb completely and I found it impossible to blend my foundation in (when I had used this) :S

Not a big Vichy fan at all I'm afraid.

xo

H Rija said...

My mom used this product and she had an extremely bad case of burning!
So, eventually called the company to complain and they send a sorry letter!
Anyhow, thanks for the review!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...