Is your skin looking pastier then usual? Is it becoming dull and dry? Well here are a few tips:
1. Use a body scrub in the shower, I love using St. Ives Apricot Scrub with Salicylic acid. This scrub has big chunky gains of apricot that help scrub all the dead skin off, and as an added bonus, the Salicylic acid helps with any acne you may be having or with those little red bumps you can get on the back of your arms. It also smells pretty good!
2. Either before or after you get in the shower, rub your body with a body loofa like the one to the left here. I bought this one for around $30 at Burnstein and Gold in Vic and then I found an exact replica for $5 at Walmart! How frustrating! I'll be honest, I felt really pressured by the sales person to buy this to help with ingrown hairs and a friend had the same experience! When using this, always brush towards your heart to help get the circulation going. It is great to use all over your body and helps give life back to dull skin, shed off dead skin, and helps with ingrown hairs! Fantastic!
3. As soon as you get out of the shower MOISTURIZE your WHOLE body! You want to keep the moisture in after a shower so that is why it's the best time. I also suggest doing it before bed time so that you have all night to soak up all the product and I often find I don't have any time to do it in the morning anyways!
4. Don't forget to keep your lips moisturized! I love having tons of lipgloss colours but it is so important to have lip chap to help prevent chapped lips if you are walking around outside.
5. Drink lots of water! I now this is good for all year round but in order to keep your skin moisturized you have to be well hydrated. Often, chapped lips are a sign of dehydration and as soon as you feel thirsty it already means you are hydrated so make sure to carry a water bottle with you as often as you can! I mean why else do we have such large purses??
Well, I hope these tips help! Let me know what you think or if you have any other suggestions...
And don't forget to enter our December Contest! I can't believe I'm GIVING AWAY a full sized product that I absolutely love! The full product itself retails for between $20-30!