La Senza Bra Deal... on now!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Are you like me and love undergarments? Well, One of my secret passions is lingerie and I have to share this amazing deal with you guys because, hey, who doesn't like a deal?
So, for the last two years, every time I signed up for a new prestige card (which gives you 10% off your purchases for a full year) I also received a coupon book. So, after many years, I have racked up a ton of coupons. So, if you are like me, it is time to use them because they expire in April 2012. And NOW is the perfect time to do it!

Currently, La Senza is having an awesome deal on: All Sexy Bras (including strapless bras which are my favourite):Buy 1 get 1 Free! I also ended up using a coupon which gave me $10 bux off so in total I got a pretty amazing deal. 2 Strapless bras which are usually around $40 with taxes for just under $50! Fantastic!

So, if you have any coupons for La Senza laying around, now is a good time to use them! Plus, buy 1 get 1 free, on its own, is a pretty rockin' sale.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I hope talk to at you soon :)
<3
Mar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...